Sunday, April 22, 2012

This is Pavadai ganesan.Readers may wonder about the name.Not only the name but also the person would be interesting if you could walk some seventy years back with him .

If India is the spritual country of the world,then Tamilnadu would be the Head quarters.

Agriculture was the backbone of indian economy as India  lived in villages.

I was gifted to be born in an agricultural family of a  avillage in Tiruvarur district named SANNANALLUR.

This is the junction point of the north south road Mayiladuthurai-Tiruvarur and east west road Nagapattinam-Kumbakonam.

Pavadairayan used to be village diety and my father was named after the Lord.I was born on 01December 1942.

2 comments:

  1. ஐயா, வணக்கம். தங்களின் அறிமுகம் கிடைத்ததறிந்து மகிழ்ச்சி. தாங்கள் தஞ்சாவூரைச் சேர்ந்த தங்கம் அண்ணன் அவர்களின் நண்பர் என்பதை அறிந்தேன். அவர் எங்களது குடும்ப நண்பர். நட்பினைத் தொடர்வோம். அன்புடன், ஜம்புலிங்கம்.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sir, thank you very much.I am not able to reply in tamil as I am not an expert in computer.you can also see my blog"colonelpaaganesanvsm.blogspot.com" this was just posting of my book "sivandha man kaippidi nooru" by a well wisher and stopped abrubtly..more when we meet....

      Delete